• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

action

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. fc
58.jpg

2. bw
58-1.jpg

3. fc
57.jpg

4. bw
57-1.jpg

Jan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Either B&W or color. Decide which and allow us time to digest your other posts before adding new threads that are so closely the same! Spend time on other folks threads so there is an opportunity for everyone. Like this I'm answering a lot of your threads!

I happen to like some aspects of your work. However you cannot keep creating multiple similar threads. What's the point!

You have already posted the same models previously numerous times. Stop making new threads of the same subjects! If you have more of the same subject, add the image to your existing threads.

Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.