• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Anthropomorphism

StuartRae

In general I don't like attributing human characteristics to animals, preferring to leave it to old ladies who believe that their cats love them, but sometimes I can't help putting words into mouths (and beaks).

Please feel free to comment, but in most cases the background isn't as I would have liked it.

"Oh dear, I wish I hadn't opened that second bottle last night......"

IMG_3167-01.jpg

"Come on then, if you think you're tough!"

IMG_3190-01.jpg

"Does my bum look big in this?"

IMG_3212-01.jpg

"I washed my hair last night, and now I can't do a thing with it....."

IMG_3628-01.jpg

Regards,

Stuart

Exif in images.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
In general I don't like attributing human characteristics to animals, preferring to leave it to old ladies who believe that their cats love them, but sometimes I can't help putting words into mouths (and beaks).

Please feel free to comment, but in most cases the background isn't as I would have liked it.

"Oh dear, I wish I hadn't opened that second bottle last night......"

IMG_3167-01.jpg

"Come on then, if you think you're tough!"

IMG_3190-01.jpg

"Does my bum look big in this?"

IMG_3212-01.jpg

"I washed my hair last night, and now I can't do a thing with it....."

IMG_3628-01.jpg

Regards,

Stuart

Exif in images.

Hi Stuart
with such good shots I would tend to stick to your previous statement and avoid old ladies captions…

BTW I would have tried to get the fence planks horizontal in the Eagle's shot, I find the angle quite disturbing, but what a beast!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The background on the first is the only one that bothers me. The rest are so powerful that I don't see the background.

Clayton I look at things in a different way.

IMG_3167-01.jpg

StuartRae Anthoporphic Series

To me, I see a b.g. that would be easily removed and even the stump could be replaced so as to replace the primate in a more eco-relevant setting or even just blackness asymmetrically. That I'd love to see!

Asher

StuartRae

Thanks to everyone for commenting.

Nicolas,

I would have tried to get the fence planks horizontal in the Eagle's shot, I find the angle quite disturbing....

I usually straighten images during raw conversion, but with this one the backwards rotation made the eagle look less aggressive. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Asher and Clayton,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have a go at replacing the BG.

Regards,

Stuart

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

To me, I see a b.g. that would be easily removed and even the stump could be replaced so as to replace the primate in a more eco-relevant setting or even just blackness asymmetrically. That I'd love to see!

Or perhaps he could be put with a fellow primate in front of Lambeth Palace. Or in a nice primate house in some zoo.

And your title is good, too.

Best regards,

Doug