• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Car

e4277a0bbc662c38697cf1e2b23ead2.jpg

Minox 35 GT-E & Tri-X
Coolscan V ED & CS3

Ah, another Minox 35 user! I love the little things, they sure have a time and a place.

Regarding your image: It is a well-executed shot, though contrast is perhaps a bit high for my taste, I always like to see a bit more detail in the shadow areas. More importantly, though, is the fact that I am struggling a bit to see the "intent" of your image. About the only eye-catching aspect is the reflection of the headrest in the cracked rear-view mirror, but the background is somewhat distracting. I keep on searching for "something to look at" in the image.

So, in my opinion, the image is well-executed, but doesn't convey a specific subject or meaning to me.
Do you have some more Minox shots to post?

Hi David,

I agree with your comment, it's true that there's not really a clear subject, it is more about a kind of mood...

And, yes, i have plenty of Minox shots : it is my main camera as i have it everyday with me !