• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Keeping fingers crossed!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Hi All!

Sorry I've been sort of absent, but, I have been shooting (weddings and portraits) and trying to drum up business.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I presented some travel images to a local bistro for wall art to sell and show as gallery fine art pieces and they said yes - we still have to come to terms but the place is well known and busy. I've shared here many of my travel pieces with you all and it's very exciting.

I got a 2nd yes to do the same at the restaurant across from my studio. Not in the same magnitiude but it would bring me a lot of attention - which is good enough!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hi Kathy, I'll certainly do that!
icon14.gif

Bart

Cem_Usakligil

Congrats!

Hi Kathy,

I am so happy for you, you have been working very hard towards getting to this stage in your career. I hope things will only get better and better. Fingers crossed!

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you...in the state of affairs of the world economy....we need all the help we can get in thinking good thoughts.

Bonjour Kathy
ready for champagne!

I cross my fingers but not sure it will helps;-) at least you can my support to other's…

Keep us updated!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thank you

Thanks Nicolas - The owner of the restaurant is originally from Marseille. He wants the photos I have taken in France. St. Emilion and Nice and Honfleur will work well!

and Giorgio - Welcome to OPF!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thank you

Thank you, Jan,

I am really excited. I got an email to make an appointment to show the work framed ready to hang. I will probably go in the next week to meet with him.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thanks!

I have a sample of the images ready to show the restaurant owner all finished. Off to meet with him this week with a full gallery of images to show him what is available.

All the images are from my travels to France.