• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Green Lynx Spider, In action.

Brandon Cade

I decided to go for a long walk through the sun flower fields that surround my home. I found many beautiful, perfect sunflowers but this one caught my attention.

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0735closeup.jpg

I should have taken a better/closer shot but I didn't interrupt dinner time, or the survival of the most genetically fit, that was taking place.

Feel free to edit this photo and re-post it.

Please give me constructive criticism!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Brandon,

These are beautiful shots and do tie up a lot of parts of life. You are right not to have interfered with the process just for your shot. It's like shooting street photography without interposing oneself in the thinking or behaviors of the subjects.

Good job!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have to give this a ping, just to get those who missed it to enjoy something simple and spectacular!

Asher