• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

74 seconds

Mike Shimwell

Please forgive the technical shortcomings of these, but I thought I would share a few moments with our younger daughter. 74 seconds is the time between these consecutive frames and represents the length of time bad temper lasts aged 3:)

Mike

3882571862_a52fce9a12_o.jpg
3881775363_c588aecd43_o.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, that time increases exponentially as we get older until such time that it starts to get shorter again. So with what did you "bribe" her with? ;-)

Cheers,

Mike Shimwell

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, that time increases exponentially as we get older until such time that it starts to get shorter again. So with what did you "bribe" her with? ;-)

Cheers,

Hi Cem

No bribe, just time to let her get through it:) You are sadly right about the exponential increase in grudge holding ability as we age, although there is a great beauty in those who have, through more time, got past all of that.

Nice to hear from you again.

Mike

fahim mohammed

Mike, when she and her parents look back on this moment 30/40/50 yeras from now...do you think
technical perfection would stimulate their emotions or something far more poignant?

Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Mike, when she and her parents look back on this moment 30/40/50 yeras from now...do you think
technical perfection would stimulate their emotions or something far more poignant?

Regards.

Fahim

I hope that we will still be looking back on this in 50 years time:) And I'm sure I won't be bothered by any lack of technical perfection!

Thanks

Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Fahim,

This young lady is already thinking about climbing everest, for sure. One day, she'll come across pictures of your wife climbing and be inspired.

Asher

fahim mohammed

I do hope that at the everest summit, she looks up and says to Mike on her satphone ( or whatever exists then )..hey dad any more hills before i take a break.

Good luck Mike, she is just getting started.

Fahim,

This young lady is already thinking about climbing everest, for sure. One day, she'll come across pictures of your wife climbing and be inspired.

Asher

ErikJonas

Banned
Mike....

Love the top image Mike thats a great shot.Pictures like this are priceless and one day her kids will have and treasure it.....