• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WTB (UK) Canon TS-E 90mm

Want to buy (or borrow if you are feeling generous, so I can play!) a Canon TS-E 90mm in the UK. Not sure what a fair price is, but I have seen them go between £600-£850 depending on condition etc. I also have a TS-E 24mm I *might* be willing to swap for a lens in similar condition (very good to excellent I think - not knowing how to measure these things...).

Gary Brook

Ts-e90/2.8

Peter,

you don't know me at all but I am sure that I can confirm who I am, but I don't you either. You are able to call me if you wish on 0011614408796846 and we can discuss my lens, including condition and price. I have been using my TS-E90 as a macro lens with a Life-Size adapter with CU-500 or 250 'filter'. Regards,

Gary.