• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Colobus Monkey and infant

martin best

colobus2.jpg

Martin Best Colobus Monkey and Infant

Diani Beach kenya, endangered species.

D3X300mm f/2.8 1/320s @ f/2.8 iso 100

http://www.wildpix.net/docs/equip/colobus.php

martin

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric Diller

Awesome capture! That infant is so adorable!

Love the shot over all but I would personally light up the adult face a little ( In my opinion).
Nice work and TFS!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Martin,

Splendid picture.

colobus2.jpg

Martin Best Colobus Monkey and Infant

I've added your wonderful picture to you first post above. It's exactly as you placed it on your website! If you go as if you are replying to this message, you will see below in the reply text box the syntax for embedding the picture as I've done.

To get that URL, simple drag any of your website's pics on to a fresh Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or other browser window. The url of your image will be the address that appears above the picture in the new browser window.

Asher