• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: some Zeiss, a PC-28 and some zuiko's

Michael Fontana

pro member
A sale of some lenses, I can post some shots, if desired, I need to make' em first.
Please let me know, if someone might be interested:

Schneider PC-28 Shift in EOS-mount, both caps and original Box. - n. mint.
Contax Zeiss- Vario-Sonnar 28-70, with caps, whithout box, n. mint.
Contax Zeiss Distagon 25 mm, incl. AF-confirm-Adapter from HappyHK, writing EXIF-info: 25 mm

OM to EOS-adapter, quality from cameraquest,
Zuiko 3.5/21 mm, N: 121XXX with both caps, original hood and box - good.
Zuiko 2.8/24 mm, N. 132XXX - both caps, with o. box and o. hood - good.
Zuiko 2.0/28 mm N 1283XXX - v. good, both caps.
Zuiko 3.5/28 mm N 4337XX, back cover only, shipped with 3rd party front cover.
Zuiko 2.0/35 - N 1568XX both caps, and O. hood - v. good.
Zuiko 2.8/35 mm N 1839XX, - both caps , with o. box and o. hood - good.
Zuiko 2.8/35 mm N 1282XX, silver nose, - both caps.
Zuiko 2.8/35 mm-shift, N 1911XX, both caps, comes in Tokina bag - good -
Zuiko 1.4/50 mm 1404XX, both caps, yellow coating (rare earth?)
Zuiko 2,8/135 mm- 1007XX - both caps, box - good.
Zuiko 4.0/200 mm, 1928XX, both caps, box - good.
Zuiko 3.6/35 - 70 mm, Box, one rubber down, optically good
Zuiko 3.5- 4.5/35 - 70 mm, both caps, box.
OM-extensions tubes, original, 14 mm and 25 mm
Zuiko OM - Auto bellows, rarely used, smooth movements.
Sigma 24 - Ultrawide-II on OM-zuiko-mount.

When talking photos of the ites, in the next days, I will inspect them closely, to provide a acurate grading, and set a price. The lenses can be send from CH, D or Fr, but don't expect me doing that tour every day.

Michael Fontana

pro member
I got a question, why I'm selling, so here is my response:

"I just don't use them anymore.

It's been really good to have all these different flavours and lens manufacturers side by side, to have a real choice and get the feeling for the brands - its character, strengths and weak side, my expectations towards a lens...
I bought them a while ago, but finally went for the Zeiss line.

You know, having 5 different 35 mm - primes, and the same lenghts 4 x with a zoom is ok, but fills only the cabinet, in the end ;-)

And yes - the 24 mm TSE is on my horizon ^^
therefore, the sale might just hit two flies with one hand....

In the TSE - discussion, especially with Bart, I learnt enough to understand that the TSE-24 and the N 14-24 will complement each other perfectly and be a very nice combo for my duties."

Adapting lenses:
I have been using/adapting these lenses on my 1 Ds-2, they work manually, in terms of focus and exposure, unless a AF-confirm-adapter with a chip is used, which uses Canon's AF to confirm the correct manual focus.

The zuikos are really small and light lenses; adapting a zuiko on a 5 D-II is easy, a adapter and you' re done. Apart from a few exceptions, they' re on par or better than the Canon counterpart, for a fraction of the cost.

Some Zeiss lenses are more difficult to adapt, but the Distagon 25 is ok with the 5D's mirrorbox.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Michael,

It is very good to know that this move is not imposed by the infamous economical recession on your part :). I have sent you a PM about what I am considering.

Cheers,