• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Music on wheels

Cem_Usakligil

Hi,

The board is a bit slow recently, so here is an image just for fun. Enjoy!

orchestraonwheels.jpg

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Cem for the beautifully unusual group shot. Splendid! The smiling and delightful pose of the front guy makes the picture, as he reaches out to us through you!

That should wake us up to post more!

Asher

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I love it!

Cem!

This is a wonderful piece. I think you nailed the light, the color and the expressions on their face. Where was this taken? I see the drum at the back indicates The Netherlands, so I guess near your home...

Sorry I have not participated a whole lot lately but I am happy to be a working photographer these days. I just finished lens polishing and battery charging for my early morning bridal getting ready shots (ugh! who said wedding coverage starts at 8am?)

Mike Shimwell

Cem!

This is a wonderful piece. I think you nailed the light, the color and the expressions on their face. Where was this taken? I see the drum at the back indicates The Netherlands, so I guess near your home...

Sorry I have not participated a whole lot lately but I am happy to be a working photographer these days. I just finished lens polishing and battery charging for my early morning bridal getting ready shots (ugh! who said wedding coverage starts at 8am?)

Cem, I too have been quiet lately, but saww this and it brought a smile to my face:)

Kathy, yes, the full day wedding can be a very long one. Are you also staying for the evening 'do'. Hopefull you will enjoy the client and they will pay you appropriately in any case...

Mike

Cem_Usakligil

Thanks for the nice comments, it is indeed a fun image without any pretensions.
I am lucky to have composed it as such because I had my 50 1.4 mounted on the camera and had to zoom with my feet while trying not to miss the magic moment. I took a few frames but this one was the best. The picture is full frame (uncropped) as presented.

@Kathy: the picture was taken in my home town, a few hundred meters from where we live. It was a day of "street theater festival" with lots of interesting acts throughout the town. I might post some other pics if you want to...

Cheers,

janet Smith

pro member
@Kathy: the picture was taken in my home town, a few hundred meters from where we live. It was a day of "street theater festival" with lots of interesting acts throughout the town. I might post some other pics if you want to...

Cheers,

Hi Cem

Brought a smile to my face this morning, as they no doubt did yours when you saw them! Any more?