• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Old stones

Shot in Saint Cloud park, garden of Monsieur's castle which has been destroyed during French Revolution... Monsieur was brother of famous king Louis XIV, and was well known for his depravation. Saint Cloud was a place of forbiden pleasures where debauchery was the rule.

11854a7b8ac01f7b313010756441e91.jpg

Today park, trees and statues are the only remains left. The place is now dedicated to families and children.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Almost Escheristic, the zigzag of empty staircases and hearding our eyeballs around and up and down across and back again.

Escher-relativity.jpg

Escher Relativity

Asher

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your comment !

Asher,

It's funny because i have a reproduction of this drawing by Escher in my lounge, above my table, i watch it every day ;)