• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

On the sunny bank

On the sunny bank, woman walking... and the hidden photographer as a voyeur :

b35f27a57a225345c057e5c93731344.jpg

Nikon D700 & Zeiss Distagon 2/35
RAW file processed in C1 & CS3

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
On the sunny bank, woman walking... and the hidden photographer as a voyeur :

b35f27a57a225345c057e5c93731344.jpg

Nikon D700 & Zeiss Distagon 2/35
RAW file processed in C1 & CS3
I like this picture for it's lines and the particularly sniper's view you made for yourself. Why so I think it's so French, but I do.

Asher

Michael Fontana

pro member
Un crime au bord de la Seine?

Céderic, as usual, you manage to °position° the human figure at the good place, aka the perfect moment. The space between the woman and the wall could be a little bigger, IMO...

romain claris

pro member
hi Cédric,
like the picture ! the wall and the three make a surprising composition which give the impulse of movement of the woman following the diagonal - is this the only one of this walk ?
best regards
romain claris

Hi friends,

Thank you for your comments ! Alas, it is the only shot i made : i saw this beautiful silhouette walking on the border of the bank (not on the stones because of her shoes i presume) and i just had the time to focus and to shoot before she disappeared behind the trees...

Cedric.