• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ages of life

From present to future ...?

d204648a44e6fa8f22d96c731b6bd24.jpg

f40dcc50236d895c561a7ff83e93f48.jpg

... or maybe from top to bottom ?

fahim mohammed

Cedric, i have looked at these photos a few times; and you know what? my life flashed before me.
i remember myself as a kid and now i find the thought of stairs puts me off.

a beautiful idea, compassionately and stylishly presented. i do not know big words!

Thank you for sharing these lovely stages of life.

Cedric, i have looked at these photos a few times; and you know what? my life flashed before me.
i remember myself as a kid and now i find the thought of stairs puts me off.

a beautiful idea, compassionately and stylishly presented. i do not know big words!

Thank you for sharing these lovely stages of life.

Thank you Fahim, it is the best comment i could get.

Cedric.

Mike Shimwell

Again, the power of the photograph is to recall our past. And with it the journey to our present, with all its shortfalls against our early expectations. And then to point to our future...

Cedric, together these can be some form of poetry. Thanks

Mike