• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Perplexed

Bev Sampson

This is OT for this forum but I am perplexed and hoping someone on this forum also visits Naturescapes.net. Are the forums on that website down or have they unsubscribed me. I have tried entering my ID and password but nothing works. Seems that if I had been dropped they would have sent an email. Also, I am enjoying this new forum website very much. It seems that a lot of the regulars from RG are here now. That is very good.

Bev

Sven Bernert

No Bev, it’s not you. They are having problems since two days or so and there is already a thread running over there with people asking what the problems are. Try to delete all NSN cookies from your browser, that did the trick for some.

I have their forums actually in the other browser windows running, so it looks like a cookie problem.

Best,
Sven

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beverly Sampson said:
This is OT for this forum but I am perplexed and hoping someone on this forum also visits Naturescapes.net. Are the forums on that website down or have they unsubscribed me. I have tried entering my ID and password but nothing works. Seems that if I had been dropped they would have sent an email. Also, I am enjoying this new forum website very much. It seems that a lot of the regulars from RG are here now. That is very good.

Bev

Hi Beverly,

While I know nothing of the hosting issues of NatureScapes.net, sometimes stuff just breaks down. For sure, on OPF, nobody will be "unsubscribed" except for something exteme and obvious. Still, professional posts and the authorship will never be deleted.

Welcome to OPF! I hope you will enjoy this forum and participate actively. Meanwhile, I expect that you will find yourself reinstated on Naturescapes!

Asher

Michael Brown

Yes Beverly, delete all your NSN cookies and that should take care of the problem.
We were updating the site and a few things got a bit haywire on us, but all should be fixed now.

Bev Sampson

Thanks to everyone. Michael, I did delete a few NSN cookies but not all. However, everything is working just fine for me now. The two sites I visit daily are NSN and OPF. I just found OPF about a month ago, assume it is new and hope it will thrive and grow. Unfortunately, I don't usually post unless I have a question since I am in awe of the photographers on both sites and feel a little less qualified. Sometimes, though, I have responded with helpful suggestions.

Bev