Open Photography Forums

Open Photography Forums (http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Landscape - Travel (http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My World: Travels through Rajistan.. (http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15282)

fahim mohammed January 22nd, 2012 06:27 PM

Travels through Rajistan..
 
From an upcoming series on my web site fairly soon..I hope.


Ayesha.

Asher Kelman January 22nd, 2012 07:39 PM

Fahim and Ayesha,

This is such an important place to take us. It's 10% of India!! Looking forward to visiting along with you both. Did you find out the significance, if any of red v. blue in the forehead stick-ons?

Asher

fahim mohammed January 23rd, 2012 10:28 AM

I am in error, as has been pointed out to me.

It is Rajasthan and not Rajistan as I mistakenly wrote.

Regards.

fahim mohammed January 23rd, 2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asher Kelman (Post 125322)
Fahim and Ayesha,

This is such an important place to take us. It's 10% of India!! Looking forward to visiting along with you both. Did you find out the significance, if any of red v. blue in the forehead stick-ons?

Asher

Asher, thanks for stopping by.

Unfortuntaely neither she nor me know the significance of the different colors of Bindi

( also called Battu ) that you refer to.

Best regards.

Asher Kelman January 24th, 2012 01:56 AM

Thanks Fahim,

There's a lot I found in Wikipedia. Worth a read! I do like the idea of a 3rd eye!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil January 24th, 2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahim mohammed (Post 125321)
From an upcoming series on my web site fairly soon..I hope.


Ayesha.

This a great start to a very promising thread. I am looking forward to seeing more. :)

fahim mohammed January 24th, 2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cem_Usakligil (Post 125338)
This a great start to a very promising thread. I am looking forward to seeing more. :)

Cem, thanks for stopping by.
Our regards to your lovely family and yourself.

Ayesha.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Posting images or text grants license to OPF, yet of such remain with its creator. Still, all assembled discussion 2006-2017 Asher Kelman (all rights reserved) Posts with new theme or unusual image might be moved/copied to a new thread!