• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Germany

Giorgio Wild

Hi,

glad to found the OPF today. Lots of very interesting Pictures and Posts here. That is the kind of stuff to feed the creativity. I'm still building the business, mainly in people and wedding photography. And I still like to make photos just for fun. :eek:)

Giorgio

PS: My english will improve too, hopefully. ;-)

Hi,

glad to found the OPF today. Lots of very interesting Pictures and Posts here. That is the kind of stuff to feed the creativity. I'm still building the business, mainly in people and wedding photography. And I still like to make photos just for fun. :eek:)

Giorgio

PS: My english will improve too, hopefully. ;-)

Hi Giorgio,

I'm sure you'll like it here. We love to communicate with images, so don't hold back. Don't worry about language abillities, we're an international bunch so things will be understood.

Bart