• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photo to be repeated with care - Setubal, Portugal

Antonio Correia

115231839-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

Why does it need to be repeated ever?

Is this your teeth or a teaching setup?

I imagine its the latter because of the copper metal.

Asher

Last edited:

Ken Tanaka

pro member
Only a dentist would have such a paper weight!

Err...you might want to swap your camera for a nice x-ray of this. <g>

Asher Kelman

This is great to look at as is. The shape and color is so rich!

Asher

P.S. I'd love to have that to shoot on my black enameled grand piano. The reflected colors would be great!

Antonio Correia said:
The background is not uniform and I want it with much better light.
:)

You might try a larger light source (i.e., bounce flash off the ceiling) to soften the specular highlights which is further from the subject to balance the illumination. Or you might put this on a cardboard box with a hole in it and light it from beneath to get a glowing look. What do you want from the light?

enjoy,

Sean

Asher Kelman

Antonio,

Yes, the images, on their own a now done right.

I must admit, although it doesn't detract from your final images, that I still love the character of the first picture! It is less clinical. The copper color reminds me of great tea kettles and tall domed Italian classic expresso machines.

However, I have no idea of the purpose of the images and I have no doubt that rendered as is, they will do what you want!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
Antonio,

Yes, the images, on their own a now done right.

I must admit, although it doesn't detract from your final images, that I still love the character of the first picture! It is less clinical. The copper color reminds me of great tea kettles and tall domed Italian classic expresso machines.

However, I have no idea of the purpose of the images and I have no doubt that rendered as is, they will do what you want!

Asher
Now that I looked at the 1.st picture I can say I like it also.
Your association with the expresso machines is fabulous ... :)
(Why can't I have smilies enabled ?)

The images have no purpose whatsoever.
It's only for the fun of it.

Regards.
Thank you for the comment

Nicolas Claris said:
agree, maybe because of the transparency... looks like a jewel! brrrrrrr!

Thank you for the comment Nicolas. :)
Ah, mais ça alors, vous êtes donc le Français ... Eh bah boujour ! :)
Salut