• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings for Lancaster, CA USA

Hello everyone,

Well, I found this forum through This Forum and because of Nill Toulme.

I don't have a website and I've been shooting for about two years going on my third. Well I guess this qualifies as a website I shoot HS sports and some soccer (AYSO) here in Lancaster, CA USA. I also like to shoot portraits and models and wish to learn as much as I can about lighting. I'm hoping that in this forum I could learn more about photography and maybe contribute with whatever I can.

Thanks!

--William

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi William,

Welcome! Yes your gallery certainly qualifies!

We have a bunch of sports shooters here and they range from parents to pros that do huge events.

Hope you have a lot of fun here.

Asher

BTW photopic.net seems like an interesting alternative for people needing a free gallery. Can you try linking some pictures to the sports forum for disc ussion and tell us if it works fine!

Asher Kelman said:
Hi William,

Welcome! Yes your gallery certainly qualifies!

We have a bunch of sports shooters here and they range from parents to pros that do huge events.

Hope you have a lot of fun here.

Asher

BTW photopic.net seems like an interesting alternative for people needing a free gallery. Can you try linking some pictures to the sports forum for disc ussion and tell us if it works fine!

Thanks Asher for the warm welcome. :)

fotopic.net is a free service and you upgrade to their next level but I don't recommend it unless you live in the UK. I'm just using them for now until I get my website up and running which I have no clue when that'll be LOL

Again, thanks!

--William

Nikolai Sklobovsky said:
Hello William,
welcome to OPF!
There can be never too many californians :)
I'll be looking for your pictures and comments!

Yes, I'm in California and there can never too many of us LOL
I'll try to post pics as time permits and thanks for you the warm welcome.

--William