• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nicolas Claris

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
When a Really Great forum change of hands a few weeks ago, some of its members were quite disapointed (desesperate?) that such a free tool as well as "sharing spirit" could be lost.

When Asher send me an email proposing me to join the OPF initiative it took a very long time, at least a few seconds to decide that I will. Something like An immediate feeling that I had to make the jump and despite a very busy period, I'll give -yes my turn!- some of time for our community.

I immediately liked the way Asher did set-up OPF, whishing worldwide photogs to come on board, as moderators, as members. The spirit that all schools of photography may melt and share here. Ambitious? yes we are!

Day after day, from scratch, with Asher and Michael Tapes we have put the walls and the roof of our new house, its time now to give you the keys, come in everybody you're all welcome provided that you behave well with each other.

Be assured that we're not going to bed now, we have some new rooms being under construction, you'll be surprised how they are innovative for such a forum and how you'll like to visit them.

Be patient! in the meantime there are a lot of spaces for you to invade here.

Last but not least, all expenses to set OPF have been assumed by Asher. If you like his initiative do not hesitate to contribute and send him what you can thru http://openphotographyforums.com/contact.php Asher would have never asked here, I think I had to do it :)

Of course there are still many things to do to achieve this forum, but Asher Kelman, Michael Tapes and me want to start to share again. NOW!

Welcome to you all
PS FYI I will moderate the "Architectural - Industrial" topic. I wish we'll have passionating discussions there...