View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Thanks Chris and George!

Looking forward to seeing your first choices and sets!

OPF deals with our journeys in art. So instead of I, myself, making categories in which you must fit for this exhibit, I'd like to have you announce and give examples of your series. We can have up to 6 images from that series in each post you share at this point. From these submissions we'll know where the riches lie and then choose topics which stitch the disparate images into a fabric for one thematic exhibit where each set of images add something to other work by a different photographer. However, from the start, it must be your work that drives the first collection.

So as people show, the ideas will build. What's not selected for exhibit can be used for the museum and also in the next show.

but we do need to see representatives of the pictures you would submit when requested.

Once we have the shaping of the exhibit, photographers can even add just one of two to a themic or motif-linked set so at that point we'll enrich the collections.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.