• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

e75 arrived

today i picked up the new sinar e75. havent had time to test it, just shot some tests if it works........ next days i will have some jobs to do, so end of next week i think i can supply some images.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congratulations, my friend,

I would like to at least admire it. I'm not a jealous person, but this is special! I would love to see how it goes on your new camera, if it is ready?

Munich? How is the weather in June?

Asher

rainer viertlböck said:
today i picked up the new sinar e75. havent had time to test it, just shot some tests if it works........ next days i will have some jobs to do, so end of next week i think i can supply some images.

we had pretty bad weeks, so i hope now will start a good weather period.
..... first images really look great. i have now a week full of work, but i will provide full resolution samples on my website for download. i hope to be ready end of next week. together with the HR lenses this kit is really sharp!!!!

Eric Zepeda

Congratulations Ranier! Can't wait to see some images and hear your feedback. You guys make me jealous, as I "only" have a P25...feels so outdated nowadays.

Cheers,

Eric

Jack_Flesher

Ditto on the congrats! From what I've seen so far from the newest Phase, Hassy and Sinar/Leaf you have chosen wisely ;) Please report back asap!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Rainer,

Any update yet? Hopefully I'll see you in Munich July 3rd and we can get an a look at this great camera!

Asher

not many updates so far,i havent shot much stuff till now.
resolution is great as expected,- there are nearly no more any moiree or any color artefactacts in the images, which makes the live easier. brumbaer wrote a dng converter for the e75 already which makes a gretag color calibration with the e75,- after this i like the colors also, but as i said before i have shot really very few hours with the back at the moment....i shot one production in churches,- but havent found the time for fine editing and printing out the images, cause i am too busy with my bangkok project and the image editing of it,- this i shot with the e22 and the 1ds2. so i could report more about the e22 than about the e75 at the moment..... just added a 7800 epson printer and the images of bangkok airport are great..... most of them will be in b+w.... just today i meet the architect for speaking about how to go on.

so the first deeper experience with the new sensor i will deliver end of this months.,
i have to shoot one modern building and a cathedral before i go back to bangkok end of july.

so far the sinar lenses are great,- i used them with the e22 and now with the e75 also. even the little shift of app. 10mm with the 28 and the 35 hr lenses is very usefull and the lenses are fantastic sharp.