• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Canon 30D, BG-E2 grip, L-bracket, 580EX flash

I'm upgrading to 40D, so I have two my 30D bodies up for sale.

Both are used, but not abused. Both are under 30K clicks, about 16 months old.

One is body only, another has a BG-E2 battery grip and Kirk L-bracket on it.
Everything include original boxes, clean warranty cards, manuals and accessories.

Pricing (includes paypal fees and basic shipping, expedited shipping avaialble for a price):

Canon 30D body #1: $749.99
--------
Canon 30D body #2: $749.99
BG-E2 battery grip: $134.99 (compare with $155 new)
Kirk L-bracket for 30D with BG-E2: $139.99 (compare with $160 new)
Combo #2: $999.99 (you save extra $25!)
I'm willing to break the combo, but then grip and L-bracket should go first.

I can also add Canon 580EX flash for $329 (compare with $380 new), $299 if sold with any of the bodies.

I can post pictures later if needed.

All the equipment in perfectly working condition.

Final Price Drop

I'm getting down to $699.99 for any of the 30D bodies. Perfect working condition, no paypal fees, free shipping. Must sell this weekend or it goes to ebay.

Come think of it, you're getting TWO great 30D bodies for the price of ONE 40D..

Pictures

Stuff for sale (sans Lumiquest):

198919054-L.jpg

Closeup on the grip and L-bracket:

198919320-L.jpg

Canon EF 50/1.8 II "fantastic plastic" ($59 with UV filter, only goes with one of the bodies, not sold separately):

198919252-L.jpg

580EX and LumiQuest mini softbox (add $10 to the flash price):

198919611-L.jpg

More pictures: http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/3521192

Aly Stalboerger

ooohhhhh...PICK ME!!!

I don't know how I missed this post before....

So you have one more 30D and the grip and flash left? How much for the whole package?? I know you are ready to sell...hahahaha...and I am ready to buy!! I had a camera lined up here in Minnesota and the guy flaked out on me. So back to square one...

You can reach me at moonpi@mac.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What are you going to do without your 580EX?

Still I'm glad OPFrs have a chance to get good equipment!

Asher

Aly Stalboerger

Oh...yeah....and I forgot to mention...I have my first ad campaign for a stallion to shoot soon!! This ad will be in national breed and horse mags!! SO excited!!

I don't know how I missed this post before....

So you have one more 30D and the grip and flash left? How much for the whole package?? I know you are ready to sell...hahahaha...and I am ready to buy!! I had a camera lined up here in Minnesota and the guy flaked out on me. So back to square one...

You can reach me at moonpi@mac.com

Sorry, too late, all bodies and the Hakuba strap gone.
The rest is still availalbe. Please drop me an email to opf@photosocal.com if interested.

Aly Stalboerger

Aly, I'm very interested in that subject (horse breeding photography). Please keep us OPFrs informed.

Bart

I most certainly will!! But without getting a new digital my work is sort of on hold....ugh...yet again back to square one.

If anyone knows of a good deal on a 30D...less than 800. for the body....please let me know!!

And Nik...I have no use for anything else without a body...(that sounds kind of sick and perverse doesn't it?? lol)