• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hanky panky going on with my cameras

Brian Lowe

Guess what?

My two cameras were having a little affair. My 1DMKIIn and Rebel XT have hooked up and were sleeping in the same place together at night.

Naughty those two.

Now they have a little son, yes the 40D arrived today the family keeps growing ;-0.

Humm, I wonder if I keep all three of these cameras together they will produce a 1DsMKIII for me.

I welcome my new addition and cant wait to take the 40D out to play.

-Brian-

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Well my take is

Be careful because you could have mutation in the genes and end up with twins - like something from the Elph series - premature, no RAW and very small,. hard to hold and they cry (beep!) alot....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Who knows, Brian, try a bit longer with the light off this time and who knows, you may find you have a Hy6 with a Sinar E75 back.

Don't worry, I'll look after her for you!

Asher