• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

oddart

Donna Hudson

30a78184.jpg

fb17b8d6.jpg

617a7057.jpg

75856790.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Donna,

Welcome to OPF! You are off and running.

I certainly notice your pictures! The guys are in your face! They are obviously showing themselves. Do you want reactions, thoughts, criticism?

Could you share with me some background for your pictures: intent, vision, purpose (fun, art, reportage etc) so that I can frame my reactions.

Again, welcome!

I'm ready to learn.

Asher

P.S. If you have a website with a gallery, that would be nice too. You can add it below your signature.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Automation2,

I'm confused! Did you mean to post in this thread?

In any case, please send me your real name so I can change you user "handle" to you actual name First and Surname. This is so our community knows each photographer and can respect each other.

I know we fill up registration forms for software and websites fast, but the open style of the forum is something we want to maintain.

I have to spend time every day writing to individual members who missed the instructions.

Thanks for understanding!

Asher