View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:07 AM

Hey Mark,

Yes . . .very busy and almost never near a computer. Into the third year of rebuilding a family property and my wife and I have decided to dedicate all of our time (since February) so that we can move our selves and our studios in next month (or we will go crazy). Have followed somewhat on my "dumb Phone"but am almost never able to manipulate the tiny keyboard! Impressed with the Alter Peace; graphically on my tiny phone screen it looks strong and very impresive.

Has the Wedding Party moved toward an album of individual portraits? Deka looks strong and I like the depth of the layering around the centered face. The eyes hold me captive so that I have a slow voyage around the remaining surface areas of beautiful layered color and textues. I like where you have gone.

Some time I might want to talk about the titleing that we use to direct the reading. As in the "Alter Peace" the title has directed me in a way that is differant than if I had stumbled apon the naked object. This is not a negative comment, but instead a philosophical ramble. Perhaps akin to some of what was identified in the only link that I was able to connect with (the study of viewing time per art piece in museums).

Bill