• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

From Natalie

My older daughter (who is a freshman student of Washington University in St.Louis, MO) sent me this "home assignment #3" image she took/made.

http://natalie-star.net/media/portraits/selfportrait.jpg

She's a double major student (Visual Arts + Computer Science), and she does indeed have a lot of Hermione's qualities, hence the attire:)

She said she took 17 self-shots with her P&S Canon (all availalbe light only) and then spent some 10+ hours in PS to get this.

Hope you like it - 'cause I sure do!

PS.
No editing/reposting, please.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Nikolai, you can now pack up your camera and lenses and leave it to Natalie.

She has done a great job. I love the hair, her face, the very graceful fingers of the right hand and the toal pose which has great presence.

Tell her I like it a lot.

I hope she continues this line of photography as she is talented.

May I also be proud?

Asher

Flaws: of course, but for now i'm enjoying what I like about the work!

Well, Nikolai, you can now pack up your camera and lenses and leave it to Natalie.

She has done a great job. I love the hair, her face, the very graceful fingers of the right hand and the toal pose which has great presence.

Tell her I like it a lot.

I hope she continues this line of photography as she is talented.

May I also be proud?

Asher

Flaws: of course, but for now i'm enjoying what I like about the work!

Thanks, Asher, of course you can be proud! :)
I'm pretty sure we'll see more of her :)