Thread: "Exhibition" Pictures for Discussion and Questions A Call for your immediate attention: Exhibition in Los Angeles May 2015
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2015, 02:34 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Our exhibition was highly successful. We had the largest amount of positive feedback from our exhibition from collectors and artists alike to the director of the entire photography show. The head of the London National Portrait Gallery lingered and offered good feedback and invited me to visit in the summer. He was impressed with the work. Sales are ongoing and individual photographers will be notified.

To early to add up profits as there are too many things still happening. However the gallery was a success and next time it will be easier!

I will keep you updated.

Right now, my home is bein transformed into a gallery with the OPFrs works displayed.

That will be for collectors "by appointment" directed from http://opfgalleryone.com. Thanks to Nicolas Claris for adding his expertese to updating folk's CV and Artist's info and testing the new site for us for functionality!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.