• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More Encouragement to Use Real Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Anyone who still needs to change ones name, please send me an email with your real name and the pseudonum or "handle" and then either Michael or I will make corrections ASAP.

If I do so, I'll email you to confirm that each correction was accepted.

Please write clearly.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Elisabetta Selva said:
Wow, Asher!
Your extremely kind words could have the power to light up an ordinary day :)
Thank you for OPF: I am happy to be here!

PS: I'll reply to your PM in a few minutes

Hi Elisabetta,

I love these pictures and more!

These 3 pictures would be a great picture for discussion in the ART forum

I'd start with the stairs and do the others one at a time to get feedback the picture and on ideas for any adjstment for printing.

What do you think?

My best wishes,

Asher

20060428091005_ghoststairs.jpg

20060507102057_fc_rete.jpg

20060416154850_f_lignano_sand_996.jpg

Asher Kelman

We take all suggestions and put them in the pot for any future rework of the interface. We have had great feedback!

After June 7th, we'll close this particular room," OPF, Look Feel and Vibe"! So any new ideas are welcome until then here and then afterwards from the front page.

Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.