• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Navajoland & White Sands

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome! Thanks for being here, Alain.

For those who have not read about our moderators, Alain Briot is an accomplished photographer and expert on fine art prints. His workshops and learning field trips are personal and valuable for anyone trying to improve photographic skills. His experience, especially of the vast arid landscapes of Arizona, is unique and not to be missed.

Asher

I have no financial interests in this or any workshop or product mentioned on OPF. My only wish is to make it easier for serious photographers is: To have their vision recognised, refined and delivered as the finest print possible. That is the only ruler by which any commercial matter can be measured here. With this in mind, I like this program and feel it is a great opportunity.

Last edited: