• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nice to be here

woward

It's good to see a new, open photography community in its infancy. I got here via a thread at DPReview. I'm a dedicated non-professional who's converted to digital over the past few years. Most of my photos are shot locally in Northern California but I do as many adventure trips as time, $ and my old body allow. Have been doing one form of photography or another since high school, oh so many years ago. I've used mostly Canon cameras for years, with DSLR's including a D60, 20D and a 5D. Now that I'm retired I can get serious about this picture taking stuff...

Bill