• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi, I am from Hereford in the UK

Tony French

Hi, I have had an interest in photography since I bough my first SLR a Voigtlander Ultramatic in the late 60s and have had the bug on and off ever since. I have owned a few decent cameras and I currently have a Canon 5D having moved up from a 10D. I class myself as a keen amateur. The great thing about digital is the ability to take the picture and see the image on the computer and process straight away. If I don’t like it I can try again. I am still on the learning curve and since taking early retirement, I find I have more time to learn. I find that the forums are a great place to get new ideas and improve on my skills. Looking forward to see how this forum develops.
Tony

Gary C-G

Hi Tony

I moved to Canada 4 1/2 years ago. I'm an ex-pat Brit. How's things in Blighty?
Got rid of Prezzer yet?

Tony French

Hi, Its a lovely sunny morning here, might just go out and take some piccies. John Prescott is still hanging on there but he looks as if he is on the way out. He brings a little humour to politics, I could get to like the bloke if he wasn't so greedy.

Gary C-G

I listen to the Jeremy Vine show every day so I keep in touch with all the fun and games. Canadian politics is so very boring. I know the name of the prime minister but that's about all.