• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from El Blunto

El Blunto

Hello,

I was an enthusiastic photographer in the 80's with a T90 but was constantly frustrated because after waiting days for the D&P, the image was never as thought it would be. I briefly found salvation during the 90's as a skydiving camerman but that too ceased under pressure from my wife.

Digital was a revelation for me and after a brief spell with an S40 I upgraded to a 300D and then on to the 1DS2. I still am no better at photography, but the enjoyment has returned.

In July I am off to Brooks Lodge which I hope will be the holiday of my life.

I tend to be leach rather than a contributer to forums, as I rarely have much to add, but I wish the new forum well and look forward to many hours surfing.