• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Soccer match miracle???

Nill Toulme

ATLANTA, August 28: Authorities are still withholding comment pending further investigation of reports of an apparent "miracle" at a local youth soccer tournament yesterday morning. According to numerous eyewitness reports, a sharply struck ball passed completely through the body of a defending player, but amazingly left the player completely unharmed. Although the player is reportedly healthy and alert, her identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin and further investigation by the county medical examiner, the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control, local clergy and a nationally prominent faith healer.

060827-aysa19g-024_std.jpg

060827-aysa19g-025_std.jpg

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Ray West

If you change it to guys, then the second shot is definitely a stretcher for number 7, and a red card and banning for the other player, (I'm sitting here, cross legged at the moment.....)

Don Lashier

What has me confused is that the ball is larger and OOF in the first shot. So my theory is that it's a ricochet and the ball actually bounced off Nill's head.

- DL