• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Texas State Fair Winner

Today the Texas State Fair's Creative Arts competition notified me that the judges chose my photo for the first place award in the "Photography: Texas Action/Sports" category. This photo, submitted at 9"x12" on an 11"x14" matte, will be on exhibit (along with a lot of other winning creative arts) during the Fair, held in Dallas, Texas, Sept. 29 to Oct. 22.

The young lady is 8 years old, a friend, and was competing over 18" fences for the first time.

(Clicking on the image will display a version twice this size.)​

Bob

Mary Bull

Congratulations, Rob, from a born-and-bred South Texan!

I clicked to see the larger image--such determination on that small face, you captured! And such a sense of patient cooperation I see in the horse's eye.