• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A member from France

Pierre Cieutat

Hello everyone,
I'm a member of various photo boards like DP or FM and used to read posts (though non-member) on the ex RG board. It was a great resource and especially Mr Westfall. I've read a post on DP from Diane B wich was kind of invitation to gather here, wether you are or are not member of the new RG board.
So here I am, hoping to share great infos with valuable members.
I'm a Canon 5D users, and live in Tours, center of France.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
French Nick said:
Hello everyone,
I'm a member of various photo boards like DP or FM and used to read posts (though non-member) on the ex RG board. It was a great resource and especially Mr Westfall. I've read a post on DP from Diane B wich was kind of invitation to gather here, wether you are or are not member of the new RG board.
So here I am, hoping to share great infos with valuable members.
I'm a Canon 5D users, and live in Tours, center of France.

Bonjour, Monsieur Nick,

We all welcome you. I, BTW, will be in France this summer to meet photographers.

We would love to have, no, we need to have to real name. email michael tapes so he can change it, please.

Here we are trying to have an absolutely open and unmasked community.

Alors, mon ami, bienvenu,

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Un grand bonjour de Bordeaux!
Asher a raison, les "posts" écrits sur ces forums sont d'autant mieux pris au sérieux s'ils sont signés d'un vrai nom!
Back to English now...
as you see since we started the idea of these fora, I train Asher to improve his French ;-)