• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Maryland, USA

Jonathan Hutt

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping in briefly to introduce myself to the OPF community...

I'm a 22 year old college student (Political Science, U of Maryland) and I'm hoping to slowly eke out a small little niche for myself in the Washington DC area in Event Photography and Commercial/Stock photography as I learn more about the business.

I'm a bit of a Canon geek and have an addiction to rock climbing which borders on unhealthy.

That's all for now,

Jonathan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Jonathon.

Photographers do dangerous things sometimes. Just be careful! Happy you joined us. There's a lot of experience here in event photography, from small to the most massive you might imagine.

I'd think you have magnificent landscape pictures from those rocks!

I couldn't get to galleries in your site, although the guy climbing looks very fit!

Asher

Jonathan Hutt

Asher,

Actually, that's me in the picture on my site. I set up the camera and then had a friend hit the shutter release. Thanks for the compliment!

Regarding the portfolio, it doesn't exist yet. I'm just beginning to dip my toes into the big ocean of web design and as I slowly learn how to use Dreamweaver, the portfolio will eventually find its way online.

Thanks to everybody for the good wishes, and Nikolai, I may just take you up on that offer!

Jonathan