• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi Everyone!

Ferenc Harmat

...It's me, PIXSurgeon from DPReview, now re-incarnating into another "form of life", thanks to the warm and candid invitation of an existing member of this place...

This place seems to be pretty neat, well organized and fresh... Let's give it a try!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ferenc Harmat said:
...It's me, PIXSurgeon from DPReview, now re-incarnating into another "form of life", thanks to the warm and candid invitation of an existing member of this place...

This place seems to be pretty neat, well organized and fresh... Let's give it a try!

Hi Ferenc,

Thanks for using your real name instead of your usual handle! Welcome here, sorry I missed you!

Asher

Ferenc Harmat

Hi, Dooglla!

You will LOVE this place! Try to stay around and post in any area! I will subscribe to each and everyone of your threads!

Stay tuned! :)