• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

RadiantVista ?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Harvey,

Hi again! I have no personal experience of this course. However, I have taken the time just now to go through the website. This seems to me to be a "practical" experience course for understanding the general commercial market of architecture and lifestyle photography.

The price can't be beat! The guys appear to have great commercial, life style and landscape experience. IOW, if you can do what they do, I believe you can earn a living.

They go from Photoshop manipulation that is somewhat more than I like to perfect. However, they, I'm sure have a lot to give. They know what they are doing.

Further, Mark S Johnson's art is sensitive and beautiful to my tastes.

So, if the transport is not to costly and you have the time, this seminar seems a "no-brainer"!

Asher

I have no financial interests in this or any workshop or product mentioned on OPF. My only wish is to make it easier for serious photographers is: To have their vision recognised, refined and delivered as the finest print possible. That is the only ruler by which any commercial matter can be measured here. With this in mind, I like this program and feel it is a great opportunity.

Harvey Moore said:
Any opinions on RadiantVista seminars ?

They have a two day series coming up in Atlanta next weekend, 6/10-6/11 at a reasonable cost, wondering if it is worth the time.

http://radiantvista.com/workshops/workshop16/

harvey

Harvey Moore

Thanks Asher, you reinforced my thoughts based on their web presentation.

I'll sign up for it if their are still openings. It is only about 100 miles from here, a weekend away refreshing and learning new skills, ideas, and attitude will be a good benefit for me.

I'll post a review after attending.

harvey