Thread: Asher Kelman
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2015, 03:28 PM

It's a deal, Asher! Next time you're in Oregon or I'm in the LA area... :-)

I am very careful about where I put hands and feet when out in nature. :-) Sometimes, though, I think someone would have some fun making photos of the odd positions I get in to get my shot. (I know you all can probably understand that, but I have had nonphotographers get quite a laugh at my expense!)

Yay for OPF saving Mike from death! That's pretty cool!

Rach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
I'd crawl through the undergrowth with you, for sure! Folk are stunned when I shoot from the ground to get the view I want and can't understand why I don't give a whit about my pants and shirt getting muddy

I assume you have, like Mike Spinak, an affinity for locating things like wild plants and flowers, so there would be something worth all the effort! He used to walk through the forrest barefooot until he got bitten and developed Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and could have died if not for the picture of the rash on OPF and us realizing he was on the wrong antibiotic, LOL. He had 2 days to live, so there was enough time for the rescue antibiotic to kick in! Some safety tips for nature photography here

Asher