Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Landscape - Travel

Old February 21st, 2012, 05:22 AM

Default World End

Hi guys,

I haven't shot any landscapes for a while now, but have recently been bitten by the urge to get out and shoot some local scenery:

Larger version HERE

This was a few shots hand blended together, allthough they were all taken at the same location and at the same time of day.

Any feedback more than welcome.

Thanks,

Matt
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Halstead View Post
Hi guys,

I haven't shot any landscapes for a while now, but have recently been bitten by the urge to get out and shoot some local scenery:

Larger version HERE

This was a few shots hand blended together, allthough they were all taken at the same location and at the same time of day.

Any feedback more than welcome.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt,

For me to much sky / rocks or sea - i think the image is kind of lost in a mid ground between these aspects.

procesing seems good - i dont notice it.

what intreasted you most - what was your subject?

cheers