Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > The Gear > Gear Support: Bags/ Cases/ Tripods/Transport or anything else needed for a shoot!

Old February 28th, 2012, 10:03 AM

Default WTB Linhof 2nd gen tripod

Hello everyone,

As my tripod search continues I may have found the studio tripod of my dreams. Im looking for a 2nd generation Linhof studio? tripod. It may be called double shank tripod as well. Heres a picture of it.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:44 PM

I see no picture.. what's the model number..
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:00 AM

I do not have a model number. Ill try the picture again but its a 2nd gen Linhof. It has a double shank design, two circular per leg. It can hold around 150 pounds, it weighs around 17 pounds. Ill try the picture again. Im not sure how to include a picture a picture without the URL. It seems thats the only way to post a picture.

Old March 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM
OPF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalin Bucholz View Post
Im not sure how to include a picture a picture without the URL. It seems thats the only way to post a picture.
Hi Kalin,

Users currently need a URL to the image on a publicly accessible webspace, enclosed between the [img] tag and the [/img] tag. You can copy the URL address from the image file properties on the website, or drag/display the image on a new browser tab or window, and copy the address from the address bar of that page.

Cheers,
Bart
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM

http://fineart-selection.de/Varia/linhof.html

http://www.cloudynights.com/classifi...cat=21&page=16

The link above the guy wants almost 800$, I have it on good authority that I should pay no more than 500$ for the legs.