• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Season greatings

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Season greetings

Well guys, it seems time to send OPF Season greatings to everyone here.

We wish to thank you all for being and sharing there.

We, the early and happy founders of OPF are so delighted of OPF success, guess what, after 9 months, we're more than 1500 registered members. That is the best thanks we could imagine for our efforts!

Please, all find our best wishes for Christmas and Eve.

Lot of great stuff, lot of creation spirit, peacefull new year.

We just whish you the realization of your dreams.

Last edited:

Michael Brown

Agree Nicolas!

And, ... however one chooses to celebrate, ... I wish them all the very best!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

"Eat plenty, .......... burp a lot"! :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas, not only a wish, a thanks too! Thanks to all of you for your dedication and thoughtfullness in making a community here. I personally want to thank all those who have toiled to make OPF a worthwhile place to share everything o photography we love.

There's always a special thanks to Nicolas Claris, Michael Tapes and all those who labored to found OPF. I must aknowledge the kind advice and feedback from Uwe Steinmueller and good wishes and inspiration from Michael Reichman who's attitude to sharing has always inspired me.

We have so many more people to appreciate and recognize who work in the background to make sure OPF continues to thrive as a photography community. Let me just add one name, although all the moderators merit such thanks too. Sean DeMerchant has taken on the responsibility of software management and integration. Without new design to optimize our time here, OPF will be static. In 2007, we plan to update and Sean will be a key person here and that is why he was brought on as an administrator.

Tonight is the 7th day of Channukah and we are approaching Christmas eve, a wonderful and spiritual time of the year for so many people. This is a time for giving thanks for so much that causes joy for us.

Finally I personally want to wish a happy Chrstmas to everyone who will be celebrating and wish you joy and great food!

Asher

Ron Morse

Happy holidays to everyone. I hope everyone enjoys.

The only thing that I dread is the Christmas day meal. I always have to go lay down for about 3 hours before I can move normally again with my full tummy. Sadly I am unable to help my wife with the dishes. Poor thing.

Thanks to OPF for all the pointers that I have picked up ( althought we are lacking in people interested in fish photography - sigh ).