• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Give away Gigapan this Friday at Engadget.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Engadget will be giving away an Epic on their website this Friday, July 24 as part of their "Recession Antidote" giveaway series.

To enter, visit Engadget.com this Friday, July 24 and comment on their EPIC “Recession Antidote” giveaway post. Friday will be the only day to enter – don’t miss it!I If you don't win, you can also take advantage of the summer savings GigaPan is offering and buy the EPIC for only $299.

I like this little robot as with a decent digicam one can get an excellent panorama or a stiched architectural shot beyond the reach of you current lens line up!

Disclosure, no relationship to Gigapan apart from the obvious benefit using the units I'm testing.

Asher