• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

C1-4

Ron Morse

I have a bunch of RAWs on discs from vacation.
I just set up my new compuer (quad prosessors). I can't believe how fast it is.
My problem is when I put a dvd in, C1-4 says no images in collection. Dpp, acr and lightroom bring them right up. Could I have missed something when I re-installed C1-4 on this computer? C1-4 reads from a card reader but not the dvd.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Ron

I guess it is because C1 wants to create a folder into your images folder to put its own files (preview, settings etc.)

I'm affraid you'll have to back-up your image on your HD to be able to use C1 with them… (Can't write on a CD or a DVD)

Ron Morse

Hi Ron

I guess it is because C1 wants to create a folder into your images folder to put its own files (preview, settings etc.)

I'm affraid you'll have to back-up your image on your HD to be able to use C1 with them… (Can't write on a CD or a DVD)

That makes sense Nicolas. I'll try it.

Thanks