• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The 16th International Los Angeles Photographic Art Exposition

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Ok, the "by default" link was a bit, say… "surprising", but surfing further their website, for example the list of exhibitors I can't imagine that none of the guys in South California will pay a visit to this exhibition...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Nicolas,

We always go. It is open for the public on Friday but there' a special reception for funding Aids work on Thursday night. However we are supposed to be going to a pre-opening reception supporting the Museum of Contemporary Art, MOCA, Wednesday evening. This is THE show to go to. The most fabulous wines and food and of course the Art before the exhibitors become exhausted.

It's very inspiring. I'm sure there will be a lot of new pictures but I'm interested to see what old classic Magnum pictures will appear.

I'm not sure if I can get back from Houston in time!! So perhaps this year I'll miss the reception! It's so classy casually visiting the works of great masters, a catalog in one hand and a glass of wine in the other!

I hope I don't miss it!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Ah! tout de même !

Merci Asher
and hope you'll be able to attend and... report! (be carefull with not French wine ;-)

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I may try to go

I may try to go to Photo LA. Since my main job is accounting, it is a very busy time at work for me. So let's hope I can get my work done to have a day to go and report back!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I think it's open on the weekend too. I need the extra stimulation of the party and razzmataz, wine and beautiful people!

Asher