• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

U-6 Soccer (also from RAW)

Jeff Mims

Still experimenting. I'm not confident enough to go completely RAW.
Besides the HS game I shot yesterday, was this U-6 (I'm estimating the ages) soccer game. I thought the kids were cute.

103277654.jpg

103278397.jpg

103278394.jpg

Nill Toulme

These are great Jeff. The first one in particular is a real winner.

My main suggestion for you here would be to get down lower for these little guys — shoot from their level, not down on them from your adult height. Sitting or kneeling on the ground works fine for some but not for my almost-sixty-year-old knees, so I use a little folding camp stool that rotates.

Nill

Jeff Mims

Thanks for the link. I've been wanting something like that. Something I could pick and move if I needed to in a hurry. More so in Softball, than soccer.

I'm starting to understand the appeal of RAW now. So much more material to work with.