• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

BMX Bikers

Husain Alfraid

these European guys were in the Air Fair.. Terre Haute IN USA 2007.

they ROCKED IT OUT!...here are some of my shots of them
FOR LARGER VIEW click here on the numbers
1, 2, 3

BMX_III_by_bad95killer.jpg

BMX_II_by_bad95killer.jpg

BMX_I_by_bad95killer.jpg

Enjoy guys :)

Husain, I really enjoyed looking at your BMX photos. I especially liked the last one. It looks to have a Lucis Art flavor to it. Did you use that or something similar for the processing?
James

Husain Alfraid

Husain, I really enjoyed looking at your BMX photos. I especially liked the last one. It looks to have a Lucis Art flavor to it. Did you use that or something similar for the processing?
James

Hi James,

thank you for your feedback...i didnt not use Lucis Art. I did some exp with the Camera RAW 4.5 from CS3.

ADJUSTMENTS:
* i did a lot of Fill Light.
* decreased Contrast.
* Added Clarity.
* and as you can control the amount of color light...i adjusted the skin-color toned to be a bit brighter.
* then i just added a touch of sharpening :)

it gives pictures HDRish or as you said Lucis Art looking :) ( i wish i can use that plug in, i had the hacked version and it gives me messed up pictures....only goes with formating the computer i guess)

cheers
Husain