• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Westmoreland Bridge - Fredericton NB, Canada '14

Paul Abbott

westmorelandbridgefredericton640.jpg

Westmoreland Bridge - Fredericton NB, Canada '14 - Paul Abbott

Paul Abbott

Thanks, Maggie. I kind of gave up on this getting any comments, although it's nice of you to leave one.
I was happy to find something like this in a small town that is Fredericton. It is more likely you'd find something like this in the city really.
Anyway, not showing where these foot passes and roads lead to is to deconstruct and abstract in a way. So yeah, i'm happy for it to be an abstract...

Thanks, Maggie. I kind of gave up on this getting any comments, although it's nice of you to leave one.
I was happy to find something like this in a small town that is Fredericton. It is more likely you'd find something like this in the city really.
Anyway, not showing where these foot passes and roads lead to is to deconstruct and abstract in a way. So yeah, i'm happy for it to be an abstract...

I know it can be disheartening to not get a comment. I'm sure it has happened to all of us and I can assure you it has happened to me. Sometimes I check things out here but am just in a hurry and take a quick peak especially if there are several posts with the intention to come back and comment. Other times, it has happened that I may be unsure about an image if I like it or not even if others do or don't and pull back and take time before responding. As I only follow the recent posts here, this can be a dangerous way of checking out work, as once it has fallen off the recent post page, there is no page 2 etc., of these posts. They are then gone from the page and from my mind. If it has been a rather busy week for people posting on OPF, this can happen quite often and I have a feeling this does not only happen to me, I'm sure it happens to others.

Paul Abbott

Oh yeah, I agree with all you say, Maggie.
It would be nice to have a separate panel/ thread/ box containing as many threads possible with thumbnail images along the side. So that the latest images are all apparent...

Cheers...