• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

instead of introduction:)

Anna Nowakowska

HI ALL!

My name is Anna, and I am professional photographer located in Dublin, Ireland. My passion names PORTRAITURES:) visit my website if you want to know more about my work, though I have to warn you a bit - this is still bit under construction (as long as I collect my current portfolio).

[PLEASE LOOK at other thread here. I am looking good helpful photographers society to develop my skills especially post-editing ones. And here is my first question (so far I cant find the answer anywhere): Does anyone knows any good rich vignetting filter sharp pinhole effect center for colour weddings shots? I need this desperatly... so please help me:)]

cheers,

Anna

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
HI ALL!

My name is Anna, and I am professional photographer located in Dublin, Ireland. My passion names PORTRAITURES:) visit my website if you want to know more about my work, though I have to warn you a bit - this is still bit under construction (as long as I collect my current portfolio).

Anna,

Welcome to OPF. I do like your journalistic style in your wedding photography and the beauty and smiles you get out of kids in your studio. We can deal with the filter in your other thread.

Share pictures and comment on any picture that intrigues or annoys you, LOL!

Asher