• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
Maggie

Sorry I missed these but O how they are exquisite _

Charlotte-

Thank you, Charlotte, very kind to say so.

Don't worry about missing, though. I miss stuff all the time.

The fact is I mostly jump over new camera threads, or gear that I don't own threads etc., so I sometimes come here when there are 20=30 threads in the upper part of the page, then I read a few and then come back later, they all have fallen to the bottom of the page, some read, some unread and depending on how much posting is going on, they just disappear never for me to see them again unless someone comments and they resurface.

I know I should probably use the particular sections but I just use the recently added page. Sometimes I come 3 times a day, for 5 days in a row and other times, I may not have passed for an entire week. So, yeah, I miss stuff all the time! :p